CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mercredi 26 juin 2013

Premier essai pour un "desing team call" My first attemps for a design team call

Voici la carte que j'ai faite pour ma participation au "design team call" que Sushi Dolls fait jusqu'au 1er juillet 2013

Voici ma carte de souhait.  Je la trouve super cute et vous???


This is my take on my first design team call offers by Sushi dolls here on youtube.  The call is open until july 1st 2013.  Please be sure to see it and participate as well.





Merci et n'oubliez pas d'aller faire un tour sur son site car ses étampes digitales ne sont que 3$.

Please make sure to go on her web site cuz her digi stamps are just 3$


Merci 

Thank you 

Nathalie
 
Update:
 
Je n'ai pas gagné mais je serai le guest designer du mois de décembre.
 
I did not win but I will be a guest designer for the month of decembre...   Yeah

3 commentaires:

Nancy a dit...

Beautiful card, Nathalie! Such pretty colors, and I really like the frames! :o)

Nathalie a dit...

Thank you very much Nancy for your nice comment.

Tracey Jean a dit...

Super cute card. Love the nesting frames and the ice cream cone on the inside...